Saturday, July 11, 10:30am - 7:30pm
This time we will hike to my secret shamanic spot in Harriman State park. This place is a natural stone garden, with a special beauty and strong energy. I am working with this place for years. This time we are going to enhance our energy with a Qigong practice and then do a shamanic ceremony to attract new strength and to open our path of magic!
We will also have time to swim in a lake and to collect blueberry!
Kids are welcome!
- Shamanic walk and energetic self healing practice with
- Five elements alchemy practice to burn away old patterns and to manifest your intentions
- Community fire, fun activities, and storytelling
• Learn gentle healing exercise for any level of fitness
• Relieve stress with guided meditation
• Create protection shield to keep away negativity
• Learn simple techniques for everyday energy restoration
• Activate natural mind/body mechanisms to improve health and performance
Price $65 if prepaid by July 6, $85 after, kids are free, paypal firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of rain, we’ll be meeting indoors
Please register at email@example.com,
ph (973) 896-9320
10970 Harriman State Park , NJ 41° 11' 15.4824" N, 74° 4' 58.3824" W
287 North into New York State.
• Continue North on NYS Thruway North (I87) to Exit 15A (NY 17 North and NY 59).
• Make LEFT at the traffic light.
• Go a couple miles until you see Seven Lakes Drive and make the right at the traffic light onto Seven Lakes Drive.
• Proceed about 3.5 miles. You will see the lake on the left, then the Sebago Cabins and then a small sign for the boat launch.
• NOTE: If you see the road for Baker Camp (far side of the lake) or if you see Lake Welsh Drive on the right, or if you see the public Sebago Beach, you have gone too far.
Please remember to bring water, snacks, a healthy lunch, and sports footwear.